Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It hasn't been easy....

Since my last post on Friday alot has happened in our house!!! Adell has been doing good wearing her STAR band!!! On Friday she wore it for 1 hour, on Saturday for 2 hours, Sunday 4 hours, Monday 8 hours, and today is the DAY!!! She wears it 23 hours today!!!! We had to run some errands today and poor girl! It's so HOT here in SC.... High of 95 degrees today with a heat index of 104!!!! We limited our stops today! I was able to educate a lady in line today at Dollar General about plagiocephaly and Adell's helmet! I also gave alexandras phate website information and told her to check it out! Bryson and I "blinged" Adells band this morning with her name and cute flower stickers! I'm a little slow at posting pics on that.
On another note and completely off the subject of Adell and her band, my son Bryson is from my first marriage that did not work out. We were still friends and got along which was good. Bryson's dad passed away on Sunday evening from what they think was a massive heart attack. He was only 33 years old. Bryson is only 7 and does not quite understand the whole concept of it. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we go thru this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment